Wednesday, August 22, 2012

An Award. ^.^


My friend Cossy from Endless Ramblings and a Fez, nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. I've already received the award from my main blog but I like her questions so I'm going to do the blog award, anyways. 

Official rules: The Liebster Award are for bloggers with less than 200 followers. Award winners share 11 facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who tagged them, come up with 11 of their own questions and tag 11 more bloggers with the award.

11 facts about me. 

  1. I'm surprised that I can write around 1613ish words each day. 
  2. I finally have the book, Looking for Alaska by John Green. It was on sale at the library the other day for only a quarter, and it's a good book to read, so I bought it. 
  3. I also bought two other books from the library, they are: Octavia Boone's BIG QUESTIONS About Life, the Universe, and Everything by Rebecca Rupp and Mare's War by Tanita S. Davis. 
  4. I'm scared/excited [depends on the time and day you ask me] about going to high school. 
  5. I'm taking all honors classes this year meaning, more work, and possibly less time to write. 
  6. I'm planning on taking AP classes next year. 
  7. I have a cat that likes to hang out by my bedroom window. 
  8. I think The Fault in Our Stars by John Green is kind of like his other book, Looking for Alaska.
  9. My desk is really messy right now. 
  10. I'm taking a college math class this year, despite not liking math that much. 
  11. I don't like math despite being pretty good at it, for fear of failing. 
In which, I now answer 11 questions asked from Cossy. 
  1. If you could own a giraffe, what would you name it? I would name it Bob for lack of a better name to choose from. 
  2. Your best friend in the entire world gave you a rock for your sixteenth birthday. No joke, totally the intended present. How do you react? I would be polite and say, "Umm... thanks, I really like it."
  3. Why did you start a blog? If I recall, I started this blog because around this time last year, I got an idea to write one story each time I have school. And it worked before Nanowrimo came, making this blog into a writing blog. 
  4. What's your favorite food? Any kind of noodles, especially Asian or Raman Noodles. 
  5. Can you cook cantilope? I think it can be cooked, but I certainly can't cook it. 
  6. Do you know how to spell cantilope, cause I don't. C-a-n-t-u-l-a-p-e, C-a-n-t-o-l-u-p-e, Nope, I don't know how to spell it. 
  7. Did you know cantaloupe is spelled like C-A-N-T-A-L-O-U-P-E? Huh, who knew? 
  8. Would you ever consider becoming a lawyer? Nope, I don't have the arguing or the speaking skills to do it. However, my older sister is on her way to becoming a lawyer, that is if she enters law school first. 
  9. Have you ever had a dream where you went to a public place in just your underwear? I'm pretty sure, I never had dreams like that. 
  10. What is your weirdest dream? I have too many weird dreams to count, but the weirdest would be... I don't even know. 
  11. How are you? I'm good how are you? 
11 questions asked by me. 
  1. What is on your bucket list? (Things you want to do before you die)
  2. If you had to have lunch with any fictional character(s) excluding yours, who would it be and why? 
  3. What would you name a newly formed star and why? 
  4. What is your opinion on the whole, world is about to end thing? 
  5. What book would you want to see on the big screens and why? 
  6. If you're a writer: Do you talk to your characters? If you're not a writer: Did you have imaginary friends when you were younger? 
  7. Name one thing that you're extremely proud of. 
  8. What is your happiest moment in life? 
  9. What is your favorite country and why? 
  10. Can you type out the word, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, with your eyes closed? 
  11. Why are you answering these questions? 
People I tag. 
Anyone with under 200 followers. 
So, if you have under 200 followers you can take this award, if you want. Or you can carry on in your day. 

See ya later, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment