Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello

It is Stacy, aka 1018mockingjay, aka Jay. And today, well technically tomorrow since that's when school starts for me. I shall post a story that I wrote in school today, that has to be around a hundred words and up. It cannot be a poem. And I shall do that for all 170ish days.
So I made a blog about it, and I'm going to need your guys help to encourage me. I know I cannot post everyday because of schoolwork, or sometimes I forget, but hey at least I'm trying. And I've had this idea for about a week, and I think it's a really good idea. Well now I'm rambling.
Okay practically much I just post a story per school day. Simple, right?
Well see ya, and I'll try to get the first story up tomorrow. Even if it is suckish. 

1 comments:

Author said...

Hey Jay! This idea seems really cool. I'm looking forward to seeing some of them! And maybe, at the end of the school year, you could put them all together and make a little book! Just an idea. :)
-Costello

Post a Comment