Monday, August 29, 2011

What I wish would happen in math

This is the Friday story which I forget to post. But I have an excuse, that's not crazy but practical. I accidentally left it in my locker over the weekend. So, I couldn't post on Friday, sorry. But here it is this by the way is fictional, but I did wish it happened in math.


Math it was two hours worth.
“Bleh,” I mutter quietly to myself. As I take a surprise pop quiz, to which I only knew half the answers to.
Why?
Why?
Why?
The question floats in my head as I fill in the rest of the bubbles. I just wished something anything happened. An angry vengeful gorilla that escaped from a crazy zoo. Aliens that were travelling the universe, somehow found Earth, and just decided to explore. Heck, I would even go for the world, exploding now.
If only…
“Oh baby, you’re a firework!” I jerk back to reality and see a guy by the windows standing on his chair. His eyes were closed, and his were wrapped around his pencil as if it was a microphone. I started laughing along with everyone else, reminding me of the people on American Idol. And yet, he didn’t notice it, he just continued singing, I watched noticing the enthusiasm in his body gesture, the way he flounces about. It reminded me of my paintings, of how I viewed the world in serious black and white, to colorful fun colors. I smile, as he finishes the song, clapping along with everyone else.
“You rock!” I yell to him, wondering if he heard it. He must have, once he got back into his seat, his cheeks flushed, and a huge smile on his face. This was probably the best thing that happened in math class. It was too bad, the teacher decided to give us more work after that, but it would always be fixed up by his singing.
Still it was more work…







0 comments:

Post a Comment