Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Poetry month

So I've decided to do the Poem a Day challenge from Writer's Digest. Where I try to write a poem every day in April using the prompts that are provided. As well as doing Script Frenzy  at the same time. Which might be a bit simpler than writing 50 K, in one month. 
However, I might not write a poem every day in April. Simply because of school, life, etc. So, I'm just going to do this for fun, it's not going to be that serious or anything. 


1. Communication 
A teenage girl trying to find if her crush likes her at all. 


Are you responding?
Or are you ignoring me?
It seems like
You never wanted to communicate
With me in the first place
Why are you sending me mixed signals?
Does that you like me
Or does it mean that,
You like her
Or was it supposed to never be
Interpreted that way at all

Are you responding?
Or are you ignoring me?
Does that mean you like me?
Or does it mean that you like her?
Or was it for no one at all?

Oh, please respond
Or just ignore me
It’s killing me
Not to know at all




0 comments:

Post a Comment