Monday, April 2, 2012

Thanks

First of all, I want to say thank you to those of you, who follows me. It means a lot, especially when I don't post that much now days. Now I know that isn't much, but at the moment I feel kind of like a drunk Haymitch. However, I don't have an ounce of alcohol in my blood. But, I feel kind of sick, and my mind feels like its going everywhere at once. The only thing that seems to anchor my thoughts right now is music, and writing (which I should be doing.)
Anyways, here's a piece of a poem that I managed to write once I finished reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
Here it is...
Mentally unstable 
Spinning out of control 

Run away
                        away             
away
But be me
                        me
                                    me


 P.S. Thanks again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment