Saturday, February 4, 2012

Gone:


A story for a figment daily theme thing.
~.~.~.~.~.~
Aubrey: Mama is going to kill me if she sees all this sand everywhere. What happened you guys? Please don’t tell me the dog did it.
Sanders: What do you mean?! It’s obvious what happened!
Lina: No it isn’t
Sanders: Yes it is!
Lina: How is it obvious then?
Sanders: The – the… it just is!
Aubrey: Stop the yelling Sanders
Sanders: I’m not yelling!
Lina: It’s obvious he is.
Aubrey: Um yeah you are.
Sanders: No, I’m no-
Sanders: Okay fine, I may have raised my voice a little bit.
Lina: The Sand guy actually admitted it le gasp.
Sanders: I told you my name is Sanders not-
Aubrey: Don’t yell this time please?
Sanders: I wasn’t going to yell.
Lina: Yeah sure he was.
Aubrey: And Lina please stop talking, it’s obvious you’re going to push him over the edge soon if you keep on talking.
Lina: I was just pointing out the obvious not pushing him over the edge.
Sanders: Yeah, sure, just wait until a few more minutes Lina, then I’ll really be over the edge.
Aubrey: Guys…
Lina: By then I’m going to be running, Sanders. And everyone knows you can’t catch up to me esp-
Aubrey: Guys…
Sanders: Esp, what Lina?
 Aubrey: Guys!
Lina: Yeah, Aubrey, what’s wrong that it demands our utmost attention?
Sanders: Oh dear god
Lina: Wait, what happened?
Sanders: Look-
Aubrey:  Straight-
Sanders: Ahead-
Aubrey:  Of you
Sanders: If you must know Lina
Lina: Is that? It is! It’s Papa Berto!
Lina: Papa Berto!!
Aubrey:  Don’t go towards him!
Sanders: Lina!
Aubrey:  We’re in huge trouble aren’t we?
Sanders: We’re not…
Aubrey:  Well I didn’t mean right now.
Sanders: But we should...
Aubrey:  Yeah, come on.
Sanders: Damn is she training for the Olympics or something?
Aubrey:  It’s not to make jokes right now Sanders. We’ve got to get her back, before, before-
Sanders: Yeah, Yeah I know before that Papa Berto guy gets her and do some pretty terrible stuff. Now come on, we’ll catch up with her.
Aubrey:  Thanks, I guess.
Sanders:  That’s what your Prince Charming does, Little Red Riding Hood.
Aubrey:  I’m not red … Am I?
Sanders: Sure you aren’t .
Aubrey:  Oh Sanders
Sanders: What? Not enjoying our chasing chat?
Aubrey:  No, it’s not that. It’s…
Sanders: It’s what Aubrey?
Aubrey:  It’s nothing, just something petty.
Sanders: It’s not petty Aubrey, I’m pretty sure it’s important especially coming from you.
Aubrey:  Well…
Sanders: You’ve known me for a long time, and I’ve never degraded you for anything have I?
Aubrey:  Pretty big word for a Prince Charming
Sanders: Aubrey really?
Aubrey:  Well… I should have told her Sanders. I should have, she deserves to know the truth. She deserves to know what has happened when…
Sanders: Aubrey?! Aubrey?! God dammit Aubrey, you shouldn’t have fainted right now, not when we’re chasing after your sister. And trying to save from the mistake she’s making right now.
Aubrey:  H-h-h
Sanders: Aubrey? Aubrey? Are you actually crying right now? You know, I wasn’t really irrigated at you for fainting just… w-
Aubrey:  H-h-he
Sanders: He what? Are you going to wake up all the way to tell me? Or do I have to go get some bath salts?
Aubrey:  Oh Sanders.
Sanders: Oh Sanders what?
Aubrey:  … H-h-he already got… her.
Sanders: Say that again?
Aubrey:  We’re already too late, Sanders! To… late.
Sanders: W-we are? Oh we are. Well I’m sorry but we’ll get her. After all that’s what the heroine and hero always does: rescue people. We will get her, I-I promise.
Aubrey:  But, but…
Sanders: But what, Aubrey?
Aubrey:  But what if the heroine didn’t want the hero to help! What if she just wanted him to go away! What if the heroine told the hero it was his fault in the first place with his nonstop blabbering always slowing them down! What if she wants him out of her life for good, because of him making one mistake too many!  What if?!
Sanders: Then… I guess the hero will dust himself off and leave the heroine alone. Goodbye Aubrey, don’t bother telling me if you find your sister again. Since it’s so obvious that the heroine doesn’t need the hero in her life anymore.
Aubrey:  What if?






0 comments:

Post a Comment