Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Apologies, apologies

I'm sorry for not having post in the last three or four months. My reasons were
- I didn't feel like typing up the stories from my notebook
- I was lazy
- I was quickly doing last minute outline stuff  for nanowrimo
- I was writing
- I didn't feel like posting some of my nano onto here.
- I was lazy
- In truth I actually forgot about doing that.
- Inspiration ran out after nano
- It was the holidays and all that
- I was lazy in my writing
- I kind of forgot about this blog
- And well yeah, I forgot about this.

So here's a poem that I wrote a long time ago, that doesn't describes my feelings at the moment, to make up for it, though I know it won't really help.
 ~.~.~.~.~
I Feel Lonely



I feel lonely
And yet no one knows
Not my friends
In real life
On the internet
Or even my family
It makes me angry
It makes me sad
I lie
"I’m fine"
To hide it
They actually accept it
Tears fall
No one really cares
It hurts
And no one knows
I would like attention
And yet I don’t
Food helps
Words don’t
But
Talking
Does?


0 comments:

Post a Comment