Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fear

Today's story~


                I was scared and alone in the unfamiliar room. Everything including my brain ached, but it was mostly my heart. I was starting to regret the choice of telling Nathanial to go home because it wasn’t his fight, or even his problem to deal with. It was mine. Little did I know that when I took him to this time period with me, which it was every much as his problem, as it is mine. Just thinking about Nathanial made my heart twist uncomfortably, as I realize he won’t come back ever again. And I have to get out of this place, before, before they do anything this place, somehow making it out of this place without him, which might be impossible.
                I groan, and close my eyes trying to keep the flood of memories from enclosing in on me. There was possibly every kind of knife and gun in the whole world in this room, filed with countless other of torture weapon that you can think of. I was scared, feeling it in my very bones. I was afraid that the weapons were going to turn in on m, regardless if they were handled with invisible hands or not. And the first was most likely that cleaved half moon blade shining carefully in its ceiling post, which was just over my neck.
                I was going to die, with no way of getting Little Mercy back, or even finding out where Nathanial is. My memories were all of what’s going to be left of me. Memories of where I try to avoid the knives and other pointy stuff thrown by Little Nate.  And little by little, the cuts were turning worse and worse, and a bit bloodier, and bloodier. Memories of where I can hear Little Mercy screaming in pain, from unknown dangers as well as the constant danger. And the memory of that simple little kiss that Nathanial gave me before he walked out of my life forever.
                I can feel the tears falling down, and I close my eyes, breathing in and out, steadily trying to calm my breathing. I waited each second, waiting for the blade to come down. Darkness was all I can see, and all I will see. I wondered what mother and father will look like once I’m in their arms again. Would they still be happy, to see me, would they also be sad to realize that Little Mercy and Nate aren’t with me? Random thoughts were just rolling in my mind, till I heard a faint sound. Footsteps. 



1 comments:

Ovais said...

If this was just a story, then wow, you can write.
But if this is related to your thoughts and feelings.. then you're feeling sad, aren't you?

Post a Comment