Thursday, September 1, 2011

Drip, Drop

Too much homework was overtaking me, so I didn't have much time to type the story up, and posting it on here. So here it is.


Run.
            It was all anyone ever said to me that day. And my stupid, panicked self actually listened to them. So I start to run, and, and run, far from here. Night came and that’s when I couldn’t run no more. I collapse to the ground, taking a million deep breaths, but it doesn’t help. It feels as if, I’m in a dark gray ocean slowly sinking to the ground never breathing the air again. After a while, my body feels like it has enough air, but that’s when the tears come. Tears from the forest fire, from the firefighters, my friends, and him. Pinned under that tree helping me get out, only to most likely die himself.
            Drip
                        Drop
                                    Drip.
            The tears kept on coming, and it felt like that it will be like that for the rest of my pitiless, stupid not worth living for anymore life. I cry and cry, my memories of them tearing apart only to glue back together to haunt me again, ripping, and getting back together. A cycle that will never leave me for the rest of eternity.
            Drop
                        Drip
                                    Drop.
            And it shall stay that way till I die.
Drip
Drop. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment