Thursday, September 8, 2011

A sad story.

This is going to be sad, but to better understand watch this video.


Now this is kind of off, the girl's pet killed everyone. But in this story it was the girl, but when she was older. Because it would be really messed up if a little girl started killing everyone. And it's kind of short, and suckish.


It was raining, cold, dreary, and gray. I was freezing and wet, the rain seeping into the marrow of my bone. And yet, I didn’t care, because I was now a frozen statue as the truth of reality finishes stunning me.
Everyone
            Was
                        Dead.
            Everyone that I ever cared about was gone, even if they didn’t love me back. Everyone I know was lying in a deep pool of dark red blood, even if they ignored me. My parents, the butlers, the servants, the mailman, the neighbors the children, practically much just everyone in town, just simply ignored me for all my life. And I tried everything to get their attention, being a goody good girl, a troublemaker, an emo, everything. But no one noticed, not one single person. And now they’re dead because of me. All simply because of the news that tipped me over, my mom was pregnant. I just couldn’t handle it anymore. I just couldn’t…
            I collapse onto the gravel road and decide to let it all out. The screams and the tears, the ripping my hair out. I just couldn’t take everything anymore. I was going to be all alone in the world, and not a single person would care. Not. A. Single. Person.
The knife lay bloody in my hand, itching to be fed some more.  And hesitantly, I raised it to my heart. And very slowly, I drove it into my heart. The darkness was starting to overcome me, and this time I didn’t care if it ruled over my world.




0 comments:

Post a Comment