Tuesday, September 20, 2011

UNICORN!

Here's a random pic, that goes along with the story. Unfortunately the unicorn in this story isn't pink, or has wings.




            It was up, it was down, and it was all around. It was Batman, if Batman looked like a 50 year old or so guy, wearing all black with a badly stitched bat design on the front, and wearing a raggedy pink-splotched cape.
            “Hello peeps!” it yelled in a creeper voice from high above us. I can hear a little ripping sound and I was hoping it wasn’t coming from the rope carrying ‘Batman’. He was right above me, and I didn’t want to be his landing. Thankfully, he started to move back to the stage, and I give a little sigh, his dank over powering cologne smell still hanging around.
            “I wonder what this school is up to now,” whispered Katy. I give a quick shrug, and she giggles, giving me a peck on the cheek. I blush, and start to listen to the principal announcing safety week, which was ironic since danger was everywhere in this school.
            “Blah…. More blah and blah…” he didn’t really say that, but the lecture was so easy that everyone already knew what came next. “A police officer will be coming to ma-” he got cut off, because there was a loud crash backstage. People instantly started to murmur about what happened, and the teachers are too worried to stop them.
            “W-w-what happened?” asks Katy fear in her voice.
            “I don’t know,” I say holding her into my arms to comfort her.
            “Oh Bradon, I hope nothing happened to Timmy,” Timmy was her little brother who was working as stage crew. If anything happened to him, I have a feeling that Katy will start to get into the negatives.
            “Don’t worry he didn’t get hurt, I promise,” and the thing was I was sure of it, because I just had this weird feeling.
            “Oh I…” she trails off.
            “You?” I ask back curious, not really noticing the sudden silence that has settled around the room. Without saying anything, she turned me around, and what I saw on the stage right now made my eyes bulge out. No, it’s not possible they’re fake they’re proven that they don’t live…. Do they? My thoughts were in a jumble as the, the unicorn stared at us. And it was pure white, almost looking golden, confusion in his deep green eyes. It was silent, and then suddenly the, the creature/unicorn/narwhale that must have had mated with a horse just staring at us, and us staring back at it. Then it said one word that we all never thought it would say.
            “Hi,” it said in a silky rough voice. It was then that I fainted.




0 comments:

Post a Comment