Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Him and Her

I lost my notebook on Monday -_-
And I don't have that teacher again till tomorrow, so I won't be getting it tomorrow. But at least I remember the story, so back to your regular (unusual) scheduled (not) post.


            It was strangely comforting, the crowd, the stuffiness, the heat that causes sweat to stick in the most absurd of places. It was hard to see, bodies pressing so close together, I should have been hyperventilating by now. But I can’t, even when I started to press forward into the thickest of the crowds. All for him.
            The screams were pounding on my headache, my eyes wanting to shut everyone from my view. Sweat was gathering onto my forehead, and I was tired, really tired. And yet I couldn’t sleep, or stop smiling. Even if by now my teeth were plotting some kind of revenge on me, and yet I couldn’t care. The screams, the girls with their awed parents, and laughing boys was somehow giving me energy. My feet were taking a tired step forward, when it felt like at any moment I just might buckle. And it was all for them.
            I was starting to get close now I can feel it. My body was tingling wildly his scent was close by. It felt as if at any moment I just might faint from it all the excitement, and my nervousness. And I couldn’t stop, till I was near him, till I made him sign an autograph for my sister. Who was at the moment getting sicker each second, and it was scaring me to death. “Hey, watch it you [censored],” said a familiar voice. My stomach dropped, my hands started to become clammier but I wouldn’t stop.
            “Good job just a couple more autographs a picture or two, then you can take a rest,” said my publicist. Her voice was filling my ear, from the headset. I started to set a clock ticking downward to it. The important talk waiting impatiently in the air. So I did what he said, and signed a couple more autographs, catching glimpses of screaming girls. Catching a glimpse of her.
            I was close, really close; my heart was beating excitedly as I saw him stop. An unsure expression on his face, which was good because at least it meant that I had more time to catch up with him. Just a couple more steps, till I can catch up to him, get that autograph, and go on with my life where nothing happened, except hoping that my sister got better.
            She was familiar, and yet I couldn’t pinpoint where exactly I saw her. I can hear my publicist saying I should hurry up, instead of just standing there like an idiot, but I wouldn’t listen. I turn to the nearest girl, and was about to ask her that girl’s name, but she was just gaping wildly, frozen, as if I just turned her into an excited statue. And I couldn’t do anything about it, I was about to yell for her to come here, but a taller, leaner, supermodel girl tripped her.
            I was falling, flat in my face with him watching. Great, I’m now going to be very embarrassed, and he surely won’t sign that autograph. And my sister will be very sad, and will probably just die. But I felt someone grab, my arm to steady me. Whoever it was was oddly cold. I was about to look up and thank the person, but instead I started to gape. It was him, and he was right in front of me, not letting go of my arm.
            “Hello,” I say to the gaping girl.
            “H-h-hello,” she stuttered back. I smile,  a funny feeling opening up inside of me telling me that weird stuff are going to be coming up along the way.



1 comments:

Ovais said...

I love this!!!

Post a Comment