Thursday, September 22, 2011

This comes with a song.

First of all if you have a serious problems with gay, lesbians, bi, or transgender people, don't read this, because I don't want a bunch of comments about why they're wrong and stuff.
And second, don't judge me, because I'm straight, this character just happened to be a bit bi.
And third here's the song I promised.

And now the story.


            Winning, losing, getting hit by random soccer balls, that is the normal life of mine. The unusual life of mine, is despising every guy that I ever came to meet, regardless if they are nice or not. And I don’t have a clue as to why; it’s as if I’m just naturally repulsed to them, and their obnoxious, sick-minded ways. And the good thing is, is that they’re naturally repulsed by me, and generally stays away. It’s as if I’m carrying a deadly communicable, and that they’re afraid that they might catch it as well.
            But… the only problem was that there was just one guy. One guy that couldn’t stay away, it’s as if he sticks to me like glue. He’s like a ghost, haunting my life, my dreams; he’s in the air I breathe. Even my poems are about me ranting about him, and only him and no one else. I can tell that I’m falling for his trick, for his eyes, practically much just him. But the only problem was that…
            “Are you okay Katy?” asks Keale, hovering close to me. I snap out of it, and notice the worried look on her face. She was plain and yet amazingly pretty at the same time. Her dark blonde curls carefully lay out carefully on the side of her pale face, the green in her eyes reminding me of the richest rain forest in the world. Her cherry red lips in a teensy pout. “Really Katy are you okay?” she asks forcing my eyes to look up into her eyes.
            “Yeah, I am, just a little tired,” I say half telling the truth. My lips turn up a bit, back into its small playful smile.
            “Okay that’s good,” and before I can object back, she started to kiss me. Hesitantly, I started to kiss back; fear and nervousness start to shoot into my veins. She pulls back immediately a pained look on her face, “Really Katy what’s wrong?” and this time I had a feeling, she won’t let me get away with it. So I take a deep breath, and carefully compose my face, and man was I wishing that there was someone in the bathrooms.
            “Keys, I got something to tell you,” it was hard, to break up with someone especially if you’ve been together for a year. The scene flashed by slowly and yet quickly, after I said the regretful words, she stomped out, her rich green eyes glassy, trying not to show the tears that want to fall through. I remember saying sorry, and try to run after her, the tears streaking down my face. But it was obvious that from that day on, she won’t listen to me, and I fell into a depression full of cuts. The only lifeline I had was words, but soon that fell through and I was truly, alone. Till one day, I literally fell onto Bradon.
            “Hello,” he says not bothering to get off of me. My heart started to beat quickly, and a blush was starting to go ninja on me.
            “H-hi?” I say back. The small hope butterfly in my stomach was starting to tell me that everything will be okay.




0 comments:

Post a Comment