Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Five years

Not very long, but here's Tuesday's post
The last one was Monday's since I didn't feel like putting it up yesterday.


            My life is crazy. My world just crumbled down, leaving nothing more than dust of memories behind. My hands were clawing the padded floor, trying to find a way out of this place. I started to cry out useless pleas, and it was obvious that no one was listening to me. The tears were falling uncontrollably, as the truth keeps on pressing onto me. It felt as if at any moment, I just might start choking to death in this unknown place. And no one will care, no one. And I wouldn’t care either, because then that would mean that I would be back with everyone again. Happy, and laughing as if what just happened in the past year was just a bad dream. But it was obvious that it wasn’t, it was obvious that I wouldn’t die, just yet. And it was obvious that the tears won’t last forever.
             In fact I can feel them slowing down, leaving me alone with reality. When what I truly wanted was darkness.
            “Oh cheer up, Cassie,” I can hear my brother say.
            “Nothing can last in sadness forever,” said my fiancĂ©.
            “Yeah, nothing can last forever,” I said to myself. But this time it will, especially with everyone that I know just suddenly dead. This time, I had a feeling that the sadness will stay, and never leave again.
           
            That was five years ago, and it still stayed. It was just five years ago, since that accident, five years since I found myself in the padded place. Five years ago, that I found out my life will be changed forever. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment